The 2023 Honda Odyssey is among only a handful of options available to buyers who want a vehicle with three rows, lower load floors, greater storage space, and sliding doors. Honda’s Model Pilot has higher sales numbers; sometimes, a minivan may be best suited to do the task.
The latest version of the Odyssey launched in 2018 and received a 2021 update, and 2023 will bring a new trim level, called the Odyssey Sport, and discontinue the base Odyssey LX. The Honda competes against minivans such as Kia Carnival, Chrysler Pacifica, and Toyota Sienna. Toyota Sienna, Chrysler Pacifica, as well as Kia Carnival.
What’s new for the 2023 Honda Odyssey?
- The first-ever Odyssey Sport variant
- The new Honda Service Pass plan covers the basics of maintenance for 2 years or for 24,000 miles (whichever occurs first)
- Base LX trim is no longer available
- An 8.0-inch infotainment screen has become the norm
- New mid-level Sport trim
- The fifth Odyssey generation, which was introduced in the year 2018
- Configurable second-row seats are highly efficient
- Filled with new safety features and technology.
- A powerful V6 engine and solid handling make it fun to drive.
2023 Honda Odyssey Interior
Inside, black leather with Red contrast stitching covers the steering wheel and the first and second row of outboard seats.
The roof pillars and the headliner are black, and the interior lights up red in the evening with accent lighting in the passenger and driver footwells, as well as on the dashboard of the front doors. The handles and door pockets.
2023 Honda Odyssey is available in Platinum White Pearl, Crystal Black Pearl, and Radiant Red Metallic exterior colors. Furthermore, Sonic Grey Pearl is offered for the first time in the Odyssey along with its Sport Touring and Elite grades.
- Standard infotainment includes an eight-inch screen Apple Car Play Android Auto satellite radio HD radio with two USB ports, Bluetooth, and a seven-speaker sound system.
- The available infotainment options include a Wi-Fi hotspot for wireless charging of devices, a rear-seat entertainment system with an 11 speakers premium sound system, and additional USB ports.
- Additional features included in the standard package: Three-zone automated climate control, proximity keyless entry, push-button start, and push-button start.
- Other Features Available Additional Features: Universal Garage Door Opener 115 Volt Household Power Outlet LED Lighting for Ambient Indoor Light Power Tailgate Hands-Free Tailgate Sunroof Cabin Talk-in-Vehicle PA System (Lets Driver talk through the Microphone) A single Cabin Monitor Rear Seat Monitoring System (allows the driver to keep track of rear passengers in a way that is easy to use an LCD) in addition to Cabin Control (allows the driver to manage the rear seat entertainment system as well as the temperature control)
2023 Honda Odyssey Models
Its 2023 Honda Odyssey has five trims: EX EX-L Sport Touring and Elite. All models have the 3.5 lit V6 (280 horsepower, 262 lb-ft of torque) that delivers energy to the front wheel via the 10-speed auto transmission.
All trims have centers that are removable in the second row. So, you can select seats with seven seats or 8.
How much 2023 Honda Odyssey cost?
Prices for 2023 Honda Odyssey entry-level EX model start at $37,340. Prices vary from $40,410 up through $44,450 in mid-range options, with elite models that start at $49,470.
The engine in the current model will continue to be used.
However, the Odyssey may also come with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine. A hybrid engine is likely to remain an alternative. Front-wheel drive is expected to be standard, and all-wheel drive will be an option. All Odysseys will once again come with an automatic nine-speed transmission.
2023 Honda Odyssey Features
- Rearview camera
- Forward collision warning
- Forward automatic emergency brake
- Lane-departure warning
- Help with keeping track of the lane
- Recognition of traffic signs
- Control of the stop-and-go adaptive cruise
- Monitoring blind spots
- Rear alert for crossing traffic
- Road-departure mitigation
- Auto high-beam headlights
- Rear Seat Alert for Rear Seat (reminds you to inspect your back seats for any children or pets before getting out of your vehicle)
2023 Honda Odyssey Horsepower
The forthcoming Odyssey, powered by Honda’s mighty 3.5-liter SOHC V6 engine, is available on every trim model. It’s engineered to generate 280 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque.
The engine is connected to an automatic transmission with 10 speeds. It’s not just that the Odyssey provides strong acceleration. It also offers enough power to pull up to 3,500 pounds.
2023 Honda Odyssey Safety
We anticipate this safe family hauler to receive the NHTSA Five-Star overall rating for safety. Much modern safety technology is with the Odyssey. A multi-angle standard camera provides drivers with more assurance when they back up.
Honda Sensing, an impressive collection of modern driving aids, assists drivers to keep a good sense of alertness. A few highlights are Collision Mitigation Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Lane Keeping Assist. The available Blind Spot Information takes your confidence to the next level.
FAQ About 2023 Honda Odyssey:
The Honda Odyssey be redesigned in 2023?
Its 2023 Honda Odyssey is a family-hauling minivan with stylish style points inside and out. The front fascia includes a fresh front grille and upgraded headlamps with LEDs.
How many miles will 2023 Honda Odyssey last?
In all generations, across all generations, the Honda Odyssey has an expected life span of between 200,000 and 300,000 miles, that is, between 16 and 25 years. Odysseys with around 150,000 miles on their count could last for another 8 to 12 years as long as they’ve been properly maintained.
Is 2023 Honda Odyssey a reliable car?
Its Reliability Score stands at 3.5 from 5.0, which ranks 3rd of 8 for minivans. The annual average repair cost is $547.
This means that it has less than average costs for ownership. The frequency and intensity of repairs are average compared to all other automobiles.
Is a 2023 Honda Odyssey worth buying?
There are some reasons why the eight-passenger vehicle has been a trendy model since 2010. Its Honda Odyssey got a major upgrade in 2021, which updated the Magic Slide seats that are easily foldable and can fold flat.
Honda also upgraded its Honda Sensing controls to make them more user-friendly to operate and includes the lane departure warning as well as its Collision mitigation brake system.
The van is equipped with a 280-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine, which is connected to a smooth 10-speed automatic.
Does 2023 Honda Odyssey have engine problems?
A few Odyssey customers have encountered engine malfunctions and excessive oil consumption because of defective piston rings.
As a result, Honda has offered an eight-year/unlimited-mileage extended warranty to cover these repairs for affected 2008 through 2013 models.
Can you fit a 4×8 sheet of plywood in a Honda Odyssey?
With the third row of the Odyssey’s seat folded down and second-row seats taken away, Honda says that a 4×8-foot piece of plywood can fit into the Odyssey. When the front console is taken off, 10-foot 2×4 studs can fit.